- Active ingredients include Spirulina, Cordyceps and L-Carnitine
- Supports muscle development, stamina and recovery.
- Natural Ingredients
- How much do I buy my horse for a month’s supply?
- Horses and Ponies up to 500kg – 30 - 45 scoops
- Horses and Ponies 500 – 550kg – 45 – 60 scoops
- Horses and Ponies 550kg+ - 60 – 90 scoops
- 45 scoops = 30 + 15 scoops
Reduce plastic waste: As a company we are striving to reduce plastic waste.
Choosing Eco Bags as your packaging offers a solution to this in the form of recyclable bags.
Storage tins are now available to buy and comfortably fit two 60 scoop bags of Equine Exceed supplements in.
|Weight of horse||Until results are seen
|Under 500kg||1 scoop twice a day||1 scoop once a day|
|500kg - 600kg||2 scoops twice a day||2 scoops once a day|
|600kg +||2-3 scoops twice a day||2-3 scoops once a day|
We are happy to advise you on the best way to use them, based on what you want to achieve from this product.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE IN AN AIRTIGHT CONTAINER.
Soya Flour, Flax Seed, L-Arginine, Papaya, Zeolite, Turmeric, Vitamin C, Cordyceps, L-Tyrosine, L-Methionine, L-Valine, L-Proline, L-Ornithine, L-Taurine, L-Serine, Vitamin E, L-Glutamic Acid, Beta-Alanine, L-Alanine, Himalayan Salt, Iron, L-Carnitine, Spirulina, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Zinc, L-Citrulline, Vitamin B5, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Choline Bitartrate, Calcium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Biotin.
|Analytical Constituents (per 18g)
|Total Oil %||9.91|
|Crude Protein %||52.70|
|Crude Fibre %||3.30|
|Sugar as Sucrose%||5.82|
|Crude Ash %||5.70|