SFM PRO - Extra Calmer™ is a combined gut maintenance and calming supplement. The active ingredients L-Arginine and L-Tyrosine work together to support a healthy gut function and a calmer, more relaxed, focused horse.
A complete supplement including essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids which help provide the digestive system with the nutrients it requires to maintain a healthy gut function.
- High in L-Arginine, Flax & Soya.
- L-Arginine is a highly digestible ingredient that can help preserve & restore intestinal barrier function.
- Flax can be a valuable tool in your horse's nutrition program as a source of calories and fibre and is high in omega-3's.
- Soya is a highly digestible protein can improve with condition, weight gain, muscle tone and skin & coat health.
- L-Tyrosine is considered a natural mood stabiliser vital for the production of serotonin. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that has important functions including helping towards the physiological regulation of stress.
- With the inclusion of real peppermint leaf, SFM PRO™ is a highly palatable supplement even for the fussiest eater.
Does not interfere with the acid production required within the digestive system.
Competition safe. Contains no Known substances on the FEI Prohibited Substances List.
3 Step Programme
Step 1 - Equine Exceed Gastro™ is the most concentrated formula in the gastric range, helping preserve & restore intestinal barrier function. Ideal for horses showing symptoms of gastric discomfort, changes in behaviour, moving yards, during grass changes, stressed horses and horses that travel & compete regularly.
Step 2 - Gastro Extend™ is a milder formula that can be used as a follow on from Gastro™ - Step 1. High in L-Arginine, Flax & L-Methionine. Flax is an excellent source of calories and fibre and is high in Omega-3's.
Step 3 - SFM PRO™ & SFM PRO - Extra Calmer™ . Daily gut maintenance for the gastric system. Includes essential ingredients L-Arginine, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Soya Flour, Flax Seed, L-Tyrosine, L-Arginine, L-Alanine, Vitamin E, Peppermint Leaf, Vitamin C, Choline Bitartrate, Turmeric, Iron, Cordyceps, Spirulina, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Zinc, Manganese, Himalayan Salt, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Biotin.
Starch 1.6%, Fibre 3.10%, Protein 59.40%, Sodium 0.14%, Sugar 3.92%, Ash 4.3%
Complimentary feeding stuffs for horses
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE IN AN AIRTIGHT CONTAINER
Under 500kg ¾ - 1 scoop per day
500 Kg – 600 kg 1 ½ - 1 ¾ scoop per day
600kg + 2 scoops per day
First 3 - 5 days feed twice daily.
How much do I need for a month's supply?
Under 500kg – 30 scoops
500kg– 550kg – 45 scoops (30 + 15 scoop)
550kg+ - 60 scoops
For best results mix with food.
1 serving = 18g (40ml scoop)
We are happy to advise you on the best way to use them, based on what you want to achieve from this product.
Need a Larger Quantity?
240 scoops, 480 scoops & 600 scoops are also available. Contact us on 01184 676715 or email us on [email protected] to place an order.