AVAILABLE FROM NOVEMBER 2022
120ml Bottle with Dispenser
K9-Calmer™ is an innovative, salmon flavoured calming formula for dogs exhibiting nervousness, anxiety or aggression.
- Travel and Kennel stays, vet visits and grooming
- Separation anxiety and anxiety in general
- Thunder, Fireworks and sound based anxiety
- Pharmaceutical grade L-tryptophan, an essential amino acid which is converted to serotonin in the brain
- Ashwaganda (Withanaloids – natural steroidal molecules) has calming and adaptogenic properties that assist the adrenal glands in adapting to stress
- L-Theanine (Chamellia sinesis extract) building block of neurotransmitters
- Valerian (binds to benzodiazepine sites on brain cells) help soothe and relax
- The palatable, natural, salmon flavour makes liquid TryptoVet Calm a true pet-friendly formulation
|Active Ingredients Per 2 ml:|
|L-Tryptophan (pharmaceutical grade)||75mg|
|Chamellia sinesis extract||25mg|
|Ashwagandha extract (Withania somnifera)||25mg|
|Catnip extract (Nepeta cataria)||25mg|
|Valerian root extract (Valeriana officinalis)||25mg|
|Calcium (as aspartate)||5mg|
|Magnesium (as aspartate)||5mg|
Complementary feeding stuffs for dogs and cats
Also suitable for cats.
UK distribution only.
Shake well before use. For animals less than 10kg in bodyweight, use the enclosed measured dropper to give 2ml twice a day with meals. For each additional 10kg of body weight give an extra 2ml twice a day.
Keep in a place out of direct sunlight at room temperature.